Saskatoon A’s Baseball Registration
Baseball is back!
Registration time is here for the Saskatoon A’s Baseball Zone.
This is for boys & girls aged 5 – 18, that reside west of the river.
from February 5, 2018 to March 19, 2018 - a late registration fee of $50 will be charged after that date.
In person fee payment night: Thursday March 15, 2018 – 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm at the Cosmo Civic Centre, 3130 Laurier Drive
If you have registered online and have already made payment and mailed your deposit cheques you do NOT need to attend.
For each player, please bring 3 cheques:
- Registration (fees noted below based on age division)
- Uniform deposit ($100 for players in Mosquito division and older, dated August 31, 2018). Once the uniform is returned in good condition your cheque will be returned or shredded.
- Bingo deposit ($100 for players in Mosquito division and older, dated August 31, 2018). In order to receive the benefit of a reduced registration fee, one bingo will need to be worked for the zone per player, Mosquito age and older. If you work these bingos for the zone, deposit cheque will be returned or shredded. Your cheque will be cashed if you choose not to work bingos. Bingos are a great opportunity to fundraise for your ball player, so feel free to sign up for more bingos at registration. In addition, please bring a copy of your on-line registration and a copy of either a health card or birth certificate, or the original to be photocopied for proof of age.*
Fees are as follows:
- Jr. Rally Cap (2011-2013) $150
- Sr. Rally Cap (2009-2011) $170
- Mosquito (2007-2008) $270
- Pee Wee (2005-2006) $280
- Bantam (2003-2004) $310
- Midget (2000-2002) $310
Fees and bingos help pay for: jerseys, hats, team equipment, league fees, insurance fees, umpire fees, and field improvement levy.
Saskatoon Lasers Softball
Saskatoon Lasers Softball is responsible for zone players (Squirt, Peewee and Bantam) as well as community players (Blastball, Rookie ball and Mites) from the following neighborhoods:
Silverwood Heights, Lawson Heights, River Heights, Richmond Heights, North Park, City Park, Central Industrial, Central Business, Caswell, Confederation Park, Hamptons, Dudonald, Massey Place, Mayfair, McNab Park, Mount Royal, Hudson Bay Park, Westmount and Westview.
Don't worry about skill level, this is all about playing ball with your friends, learning some basic ball skills and of course having FUN!!!
Online Registration 2018
Girls (born 2002 – 2007)
- U12 Squirt Girls (born 2006 – 2007) – Register Deadline: Feb 23
- U14 PeeWee Girls (born 2004 – 2005) –Register Deadline: Feb 23
- U16 Bantam Girls (born 2002 – 2003) –Register Deadline: Feb 23
If you are interested in being a coach, please indicate in “special requests” when you register, and also fill out the coaching application form online.
Boys (born 2002 – 2007)
All boys born between 2002-2007 register directly with the Selects program and no longer register with the Saskatoon Lasers. The Saskatoon selects web site is at http://www.saskatoonselects.ca/
Girls (born 2008 – 2014) / Boys (born 2008 – 2014)
- Blastball Girls and Boys (born 2012 – 2014) –Register
- Rookie Girls and Boys (born 2010 – 2011) –Register
- Mites Girls and Boys (born 2008 – 2009) –Register
If your child would like to be on the same team as another player please indicate in “special requests” when you register.
(To see which nights of the week each age plays, please see the Learn To Play page)
Fees for 2018
When you register, the correct fees will show up on checkout.
- Blastball $45
- Rookie $60
- Mites $70
- Squirt $230
- Peewee $230
- Bantam $230
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable to all registrations ($10 for Blastball / Rookie / Mites, $25 for Squirt / PeeWee / Bantam)
- Full refunds are available only before evaluations start (minus processing fee)
- Partial refunds MAY be available after evaluations but prior to start of the season (subject to board approval; minus processing fee)
- Once the season has started no refunds will be available
Stay tuned for more information on how and when to register. In the meantime, please visit: