Spring/Summer online registration will be opening Tuesday, March 5 at 12:00 pm and closing on Tuesday, March 12 at 10:00 pm
To prepare for registering we recommend you do the following:
- Do not use Internet Explorer 10, the newest Windows Browser used in all Windows 8 machines and some Windows 7 machines– this WILL NOT be compatible with our registration system. Please download and use Chrome (Michele Cozart's browser of choice!) , Firefox. Macs/Safari and iOS should also be compatible.
- If you have ALREADY PAID your membership fee, make sure to type "ALREADY PAID" when you see THIS box (click to see)
- Remember your login information and password. If you have forgot your password, please “click here” to reset.
- If you have NOT previously signed up or registered for this website: THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM. You will be able to sign up for a new account, just as you would register for any e-commerce website, once registration opens. Not to worry and it will only take a minute. Select your courses, go to “checkout” and then you can sign up for your new account.
NOTE: There will be a $10.00 Cheque processing fee added this term. If you are concerned about Credit Card security we can assure you:
- The SHCA does NOT even get to see OR store your credit card information (only our web merchant account, PayPal Website Payments Pro handles your credit card information and only stores it temporarily)
- All payments are processed using strong encryption through a secure server (you can see the lock symbol in your browser and we will have a verification badge on the final payment screen )
If you are having any trouble registering, please check out troubleshooting first, and then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a phone number to reach you at. If you feel you are registering for a course that fills up very quickly, please call Michele at 306-321-7540. We will be checking our messages regularly and will answer requests in priority sequence.