There is a Free information evening being hosted in the Marion Graham Collegiate Theatre on November 17th starting at 7pm.
All parents, caregivers and teens are welcome to attend!
The topics being presented are as follows:
- Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Drugs & Your Community
- Online Dangers & Cellphone Safety.
This sessions is being presented by:
- Ms. Siobhan O'Connor, Saskatoon Heath Region
- Cst. Joanne Smallbones, Saskatoon Police Services
- Ms. Brenda Gibbs, MMGCI School Counsellor
This information evening is a great opportunity to learn about a few a very important topics. Marion Graham is at 602 Lenore Drive, Saskatoon and Parking will be available in the student lot.