Did you know that Saskatoon City Police have an Online Citizen Reporting System?
This system allows residents to submit any non urgent report immediately plus you may also print a copy of both the Temporary and the Permanent police report for your personal records only.
The criteria for filing an online report can be found here.
Using the Saskatoon Police Service Police Online Citizen Reporting System, you can report the following incidents (please click links for a brief description):
- Identity Theft or Fraudulent Scams
- Harassing Communications
- Theft Under $5,000
- Theft from Motor Vehicle Under $5,000
- Mischief/Willful Damage/Graffiti to Property
- Mischief/Willful Damage/Graffiti to Vehicle
- Lost Property Under $5,000
- Lost/Stolen License Plate
- Supplemental Report
For additional information, please review Citizen Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions.