Registration Postponed until Further Notice

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, however even though our system is ALMOST ready to go, it's _not quite yet_ there as far as providing you with the absolute most seamless, user-friendly, and trouble-free experience possible. As such, we have made the executive decision to postpone launch until further notice so we can make sure to work out 100% of the remaining issues  (Next Tuesday, the 4th at the earliest).  This is actually closer to the normal/past registration dates. We were hoping for early registration, in August, but it is just not feasible.

Thank you for checking for updates and for taking the time out of your busy schedules today.  Some of you may have even changed your plans accordingly.

So, thank you very much for your understanding and we will post the new date this week once we can fully gauge the remaining issues.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused some of you and we hope to make it up to you with the wonderful programs this Fall!