Online Registration will take place on January 7, 2013 at 7:00 pm. Mastercard, Visa, and American Express will be accepted as payment (if you are concerned at all about the security of our system, we will be making a special post about this later, as well as additional information will be available on the registration website... rest assured, the SHCA does _not_ store or even get access to your Credit Card data and the site is secured under encryption). For cheques, there will be a $10 processing fee. As always, our Association is willing to work out other payment options in special circumstances. [Insert a cheer for great volunteers here!]
This session brings new and exciting programs for all ages and a few new locations for our classes:
- Monday and Friday morning (9:15-10:15 am) Boot Camp classes at Cornerstone Church gym
- Wednesday morning Bootcamp with Baby (9:15-10:15 am) classes at Cornerstone Church gym
- Sport Fitness Circuit for Men
- Core Fusion Class (core-based mat exercises)
- Pilates/Yoga Combo class
- MEND-Mind, Exercise, Nutrition, Do it! (family oriented fitness, nutrition and lifestyle group – see descriptions for more information) FREE!
Saturday classes are back at St. Angela School - here are a few new ones:
- Guitar Lessons for 9-12 year olds
- Tennis for Tot’s (3-5 yr olds) – A free program – that’s right FREE – for toddlers
- Tennis – Learn to Play – 6-9 yr olds and 10-12 yr olds
- Thank you to Marion Graham High School for accommodating our Community Association access to their dance studio for our children’s and adult dance classes!
- Thank you to Cornerstone Church for working with us to allow daytime classes for our community!
Check out the schedule and class descriptions for more information on Art in the Silverwood Community. Art classes available for 9 year olds to seniors.
We hope you have a chance to try out a new class this session! Happy Holidays from the programming group at SHCA!