The Silverwood Heights Community Association’s Winter 2013 Programming includes 30 adult programs and 19 children programs. And mark your calendar, online registration opens January 7, 2013 at 7:00pm at http://registration.silverwoodcommunity.org With almost 50 programs (PDF) to choose from, you’ll want to check out the offerings in advance. Some of the newer programs include:
- Bootcamp with Baby - Are you looking for a fun way to get back in shape while still caring for and playing with your baby? This baby and infant friendly bootcamp will give you a full body workout that will help you with your post-pregnancy life; work on your core strength and stability to flatten abs and strengthen backs; and, get your heart pumping to burn off those excess "pregnancy pounds". As a bonus, you get out to socialize and meet other new moms. Dads are welcome too!
- Good Morning Bootcamp (ages 17+) - Using body weight exercises, interval training, endurance exercises and flexibility training, we make you sweat! Wear comfortable running shoes, bring along a mat for cool down exercises and a bottle of water!
- Modern Art for Your Home - Come and learn basic art techniques to create great modern art for your home or as gifts! This course will be an introduction for printmaking, watercolor and acrylic painting. Take a break and enjoy a fun and relaxing evening class! All levels of experience are welcomed!
- Nia (ages 17+) - NIA is a sensory based movement form that draws from dance, martial arts and the healing arts, like yoga. The movement is set to amazing music and is a body centered experience that is a feast for body, mind and spirit. No shoes required. Please bring a yoga mat.
- Sports Fitness Circuit for Men (ages 17+) - *CALLING ALL ATHLETES* Take a sport approach to fitness training to ignite muscles while working with a variety of equipment. Challenge yourself, and have fun with this sport-oriented circuit training clinic.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require help or need help or to make special arrangements.
Details about all programs and the affordable prices are now available. Also you can check out our fantastic instructors, their bios are online too. Watch your mailbox for the newsletter and complete schedule.